Posted to dev@tinkerpop.apache.org by Stephen Mallette <sp...@gmail.com> on 2018/06/04 19:29:15 UTC

Re: [DISCUSS] Docker Images 3.2.10-rc1

Hello - I just wanted to point out that we've got release candidates out
there on Docker Hub now:

https://hub.docker.com/r/tinkerpop/gremlin-console/
https://hub.docker.com/r/tinkerpop/gremlin-server/

Again, we are not promoting this yet. We won't bring it up until we do an
official release. I'd also like to take a minute to point out the work on
this PR

https://github.com/apache/tinkerpop/pull/802

Florian Hockmann did an extraordinary job sticking with this PR. We've been
going back and forth on it for months getting all the parts right before
merging. That wasn't an easy one to get perfect. Thanks for the effort on
this one Florian!