Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Chris Juettner <cj...@go-integral.com> on 2008/03/05 20:51:36 UTC

ModelEntityChecker exception

Class: ModelEntityChecker

Due to a recent change, I think the line of code in the method checkEntities following "//put the entityNames TreeSets in a HashMap by packageName" needs to be changed

from: Collection<String> ec = reader.getEntityNames();

to: Set<String> ec = reader.getEntityNames();

Thanks

Chris Juettner
Integral Business Solutions

Re: ModelEntityChecker exception

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
What kind of problems do you envision by keeping Collection there ?

BTW I amended the getEntityNames() javadoc in rev 635236

Thanks

Jacques

From: "Chris Juettner" <cj...@go-integral.com>