Posted to dev@subversion.apache.org by Garrett Rooney <ro...@electricjellyfish.net> on 2001/09/06 01:04:52 UTC

patch for HACKING

The community now exists mainly through mailing lists and a Subversion
repository, not a CVS repository...

The rest of the notes in the HACKING file that reference CVS, like for
generating changelogs and such, should probably also be fixed, but this
one struck me as being particularly important ;-)

-garrett

--
garrett rooney                     Unix was not designed to stop you from
rooneg@electricjellyfish.net       doing stupid things, because that would

Re: patch for HACKING

Posted by Greg Stein <gs...@lyra.org>.
On Wed, Sep 05, 2001 at 09:04:52PM -0400, Garrett Rooney wrote:
> The community now exists mainly through mailing lists and a Subversion
> repository, not a CVS repository...
>
> The rest of the notes in the HACKING file that reference CVS, like for
> generating changelogs and such, should probably also be fixed, but this
> one struck me as being particularly important ;-)

hehe...

Applied.

Cheers,
-g