Posted to users@nifi.apache.org by "Vincent, Mike" <mv...@mitre.org> on 2019/01/30 17:57:32 UTC

RE: [EXT] Unexpected char exception in InvokeHTTP

Are you sure you aren’t using “https “ (notice the space after the ‘s’)?  Since 0x20 is an ASCII space, I wonder if that’s what’s causing your issue?

Cheers,

Michael J. Vincent
Lead Network Systems Engineer | The MITRE Corporation | Network Technology & Security (T864) | +1 (781) 271-8381

Posted by l vic <lv...@gmail.com>.
I've been wondering about it myself but tweaking that value doesn't change
anything.... Yes I made sure it's "https", not "https "....

Posted by l vic <lv...@gmail.com>.
Can someone explain what's this property for in the first place? Is it
needed for SSLContextService? I didn't find it in documentation...