Posted to slide-user@jakarta.apache.org by Sven Pfeiffer <sv...@innoface.de> on 2005/02/09 11:36:48 UTC

versioncontrol-exclude for subfolders

Hi List

i want to exclude a folder and all subfolders from versioncontrol.

the folder should be a temporary file dump.

but if I set <parameter name="versioncontrol-exclude">/files/temp</parameter> and i create a new folder in /files/temp/ lets say
/files/temp/first first will be version controlled.

is there a possibility to say this folder an all subfolders shouldbe excluded from version control?

using * as wildcard doesn't seem to work

thanks in advance

SVen

RE: versioncontrol-exclude for subfolders

Posted by Sven Pfeiffer <sv...@innoface.de>.
it seems like there is another problem.

it looks like versioncontrol-exclude is not only for the specified folder, but also for the subfolders.

my problem seems to be that i want to set more then one folder to be excluded from version control.

it looks like that:
/slide/files/users 	should be excluded
/slide/files/public	should be excluded
/slide/files/system	should be under version control

is this possible, or do i have to set auto-version-control to false?

thanks in advance

SVen