Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Kevin Burton <bu...@spinn3r.com> on 2015/03/06 23:25:57 UTC

Best way to alert/monitor "nodetool status” down.

What’s the best way to monitor nodetool status being down? IE if a specific
server things a node is down (DN).

Does this just use JMX?  IS there an API we can call?

We want to tie it into our zabbix server so we can detect if here is
failure.

--

Founder/CEO Spinn3r.com
Location: *San Francisco, CA*

Re: Best way to alert/monitor "nodetool status” down.

Posted by Kevin Burton <bu...@spinn3r.com>.
sorry. wrong list :-P