Posted to dev@manifoldcf.apache.org by Karl Wright <da...@gmail.com> on 2022/04/29 13:41:15 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache ManifoldCF 2.22, RC3

Hi,

Please vote on whether to release Apache ManifoldCF 2.22, RC3.  The release
artifact is at
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/manifoldcf/apache-manifoldcf-2.22 .
There is also a release tag at
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/manifoldcf/tags/release-2.22-RC3 .

This release contains a Tika update which required extensive dependency
updates, which needs some degree of testing, as well as a new LDAP Mapper.

RC1 also contains a CMIS fix from Piergiorgio, as well as an LDAP Mapper
pom fix.
RC2 has a fix for the MongoDB test download issue.
RC3 has several fixes for other connectors.

Thanks in advance,
Karl

[RESULT] [VOTE] Release Apache ManifoldCF 2.22, RC3

Posted by Karl Wright <da...@gmail.com>.
Three +1's, >72 hrs.  Vote passes.

Karl

Posted by Julien Massiera <ju...@francelabs.com>.