Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by Jens Rehpöhler <je...@rehpoehler.de> on 2001/06/12 17:29:21 UTC

Components with struts

Hi everybody,

I have just took a look at the 1.1 to do and found that
there are "Coarse Grain Components" and "Portal Components".
Can anybody tell me where I can find some informations to
these proposals?

Thanks in advance,

Jens

Re: Components with struts

Posted by Cedric Dumoulin <ce...@lifl.fr>.
  Hi Jens,

  "Coarse Grain Components" was the first name and draft proposal for
what we call now "Components" or "Extended Templates" proposal. You can
find more about it on following sites.

   *  main site :  http://www.lifl.fr/~dumoulin/components/
   *   (mirror) : http://www.geocities.com/cedricdumoulin/components/

Components will be added to Struts shortly.

   Cedric