Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by Weei Jye Chay <We...@daimlerchrysler.com> on 2001/11/08 14:37:02 UTC

Antwort: Problem running Apache Tomcat/4.0.1, Apache SOAP Ad

Hi Thomas,

I have not been using Tomcat 4, but rather ver 3.2.x. From your error log, I
think you've forgotten to add soap.jar to the classpath.

hope this helps.

 thomas.krogh@upright.no
 11/08/2001 12:44 PM
 Bitte antworten an soap-user

   An: soap-user@xml.apache.org
   Kopie:
   Thema: Problem running Apache Tomcat/4.0.1, Apache SOAP Admin

Hi

Im having a problem with my Apache httpserver 1.3.22/Tomcat 4.0.1/soap
2.2/jdk1.3.1_01
installation. When I run the Apache SOAP Admin and click on "List" or
"Deploy", I get:

Apache Tomcat/4.0.1 - HTTP Status 500 - Internal Server Error

type Exception report

message Internal Server Error

description  The server encountered an internal error (Internal Server Error)
that
prevented it from fulfilling this request.

exeption
C:\Program
Files\jakarta-tomcat-4.0.1\work\localhost\soap\admin\list$jsp.java:4: Package
org.apache.soap.server not found in import. import  org.apache.soap.server.*;
        ^
1 error

 at org.apache.jasper.compiler.Compiler.compile(Compiler.java:284)