Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Sebastian Hennebrueder <us...@laliluna.de> on 2009/09/12 01:15:39 UTC

Re: Website preview - update 2 - WARNING to core committer

Hello,

I have integrated some documentation files from the
tapestry-project/src/site into the new documentation.
As a consequence, we need to take care that those files are not updated
or changes are merged into the new docs.

I used revision r811842 to copy the tutorial, faq, deployment-notes for
app servers, release-notes, upgrade-notes

Open content is
the user guide
contribution pages
and the pages from the website tasks

--
Best Regards / Viele Grüße

Sebastian Hennebrueder
-----
Software Developer and Trainer for Hibernate / Java Persistence
http://www.laliluna.de