Posted to general@hadoop.apache.org by Marcos Ortiz <ml...@uci.cu> on 2011/04/11 17:54:58 UTC

Where I can find all info about the next ApacheCon

Regards to all the Apache colleagues.
I had the completed information about the next ApacheCon on a message,
but I lost it.
Where I can find it?
If the completed information is on one email, please send to me.

Thanks a  lot for your time

--
Marcos Luís Ortíz Valmaseda
  Software Engineer (Large-Scaled Distributed Systems)

Re: Where I can find all info about the next ApacheCon

Posted by Jean-Daniel Cryans <jd...@apache.org>.
http://www.apachecon.com

You're welcome.

J-D