Posted to dev@kylin.apache.org by Luke Han <lu...@apache.org> on 2016/04/09 09:26:48 UTC

Welcome new committer and PMC member

I am very pleased to announce that the Project Management Committee
(PMC) of Apache Kylin has asked Yanghong Zhong to become committer,
Xiaoyu Wang and Dong Li to become PMC member, and they both accepted.

They have made significant contributions, patches, also activity
answer others questions and issues in Kylin's community.

Welcome:)

Luke

On behalf of the Apache Kylin PPMC

Re: Welcome new committer and PMC member

Posted by Li Yang <li...@apache.org>.
Welcome Yanghong, Xiaoyu and Dong!

Posted by ShaoFeng Shi <sh...@apache.org>.

Posted by "Adunuthula, Seshu" <sa...@ebay.com>.