Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Craig Brumfield <cr...@apihotels.com> on 2010/08/14 00:58:55 UTC

Re: ActiveMQ to Websphere MQ

Did you ever resolve this issue?  I have having the same problem.

Thanks,
Craig

Re: ActiveMQ to Websphere MQ

Posted by Craig Brumfield <cr...@apihotels.com>.
Thanks for the information.  I assume you set a camel route to send the
messages from the queue to a bean and this bean makes a client connection to
MQ?  Or are these beans running outside of the Active MQ/Camel environment,
such as a Spring message driven bean?

Thanks,
Craig

Re: ActiveMQ to Websphere MQ