Posted to soap-user@xml.apache.org by "Badakhchani, Hussein" <Hu...@T-Motion.net> on 2001/02/08 19:13:27 UTC

deploy.jsp source displyed on I.E5.5

Hello, Sorry if this question has been asked before but my eyes are bleeding from not being able to run an http search of the archieve.

SOAP-2_1
Weblogic-5_1
BSF-2_2
RHINO-1_5
XERCES-1_3
WINNT-4
IE-5_5

All of the examples I have deployed from the command line work but when I try and deploy,list or undeploy from the gui admin, the jsp source code is puked onto the moniter screen.

Can anyone help?

Thanks in advance.

Re: deploy.jsp source displyed on I.E5.5

Posted by George I Matkovits <ma...@uswest.net>.
IMHO your AppServer (Weblogic5.1) is not able to compile  the JSP code. The 'puke' should indicate the problem (probably it is missing a class somewhere due to a bad class path). I
use Tomcat which gives and error trace in a logfile and also leaves the 'puked' JSP code (as Servlet) within its guts.  With a 'bad' JSP problem I take the generated Servlet and try
to compile/debug it off-line.
Regards - George

Posted by George I Matkovits <ma...@uswest.net>.