Posted to dev@plc4x.apache.org by Julian Feinauer <j....@pragmaticminds.de> on 2020/03/12 13:12:57 UTC

First Milestone release of develop?

Hi all,

With all the new things coming up to develop I wonder when we should start to bring it out a bit to have others to play with it and test it.

I assume this will take a lot of time but would be a major milestone.

Julian

Holen Sie sich Outlook für Android<https://aka.ms/ghei36>

Re: First Milestone release of develop?

Posted by Christofer Dutz <ch...@c-ware.de>.
Hi Cesar,

No I'm not referring to that... We would have to re-name it. It's a library /framework coming from Julian's company, which we hope to do the ip clearance stuff soon.

Regarding your suggestion. You might want to have a look at the hello-webapp example... Especially with my changes I committed yesterday. Still one little problem, but hoping to fix it soon.

Chris
Posted by Cesar Garcia <ce...@ceos.com.ve>.
Hi Chris,

Posted by Christofer Dutz <ch...@c-ware.de>.