Posted to users@jackrabbit.apache.org by newrp <ro...@gmail.com> on 2012/05/23 17:02:34 UTC

Re: LoginModule ignored Credentials with Custom LoginModule

Sebastian have you had any luck with this. I am also currently facing the
same issue..

Re: LoginModule ignored Credentials with Custom LoginModule

Posted by Sebastian Blanc <se...@gmail.com>.
Actually yes, I did find a solution. The LoginModule ignored Credentials
error seems to occur when the custom login module throws an exception and
fails.
Analyzing and debugging my code in the custom login module more closely
helped for me.

Regards

Sebastian