Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by dsh <da...@googlemail.com> on 2011/03/30 08:52:10 UTC

Walking back in time...

Hi,

just played a bit with the waybackmachine (http://www.archive.org/) to
see how OpenEJB looked like back in 2000. At that time OpenEJB was
hosted on a portal/platform called "The Exolab Group" besides other
J2EE middleware:

 * http://replay.waybackmachine.org/200012041547/http://www.exolab.org/

The Exolab Group was sponsored by a Company called Intalio Inc.
Intalio's vision at that point in time was to provide a business
process management stack (think about ILOG). Long time I for some
reason thought Intalio is just vaporware but it didn't keep me away
from learning BPMN and related business process management subjects:

 * http://replay.waybackmachine.org/200012022053/http://www.intalio.com/

And finally that's OpenEJB back in 2000:

 * http://replay.waybackmachine.org/200012041918/http://openejb.exolab.org/

Soon after we moved to SF.NET. Probably David B. can tell a little
more history lessons after he returned from celebrating his B-Day -
Happy birthday again David!

Cheers
Daniel