Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Carrie Lazarre <cl...@icsd.k12.ny.us> on 2014/05/18 22:19:38 UTC

lost the font, size, font color, background color buttons

I don't know what I touched but now I can't seem to get the font, size, font color etc. buttons back on top of the document page.

Help!

Re: lost the font, size, font color, background color buttons

Posted by Ariel Constenla-Haile <ar...@apache.org>.
On Sun, May 18, 2014 at 08:19:38PM +0000, Carrie Lazarre wrote:
> I don't know what I touched but now I can't seem to get the font,
> size, font color etc. buttons back on top of the document page.

First try with the menu "View" - "Toolbars" - "Formating".
If that does not work (there are some bugs with the code that handles
the toolbars' visibility), try resetting all the toolbars visibility
state with the menu "View" - "Toolbars" - "Reset".

Regards
--
Ariel Constenla-Haile
La Plata, Argentina

Re: lost the font, size, font color, background color buttons

Posted by Dave Barton <db...@tasit.net>.