Posted to dev@geode.apache.org by Nitin Lamba <ni...@ampool.io> on 2015/11/22 03:11:56 UTC

Failed test on latest develop branch

Encountered a test failure in the latest develop branch (ran './gradlew build'):

:gemfire-core:test

com.gemstone.gemfire.internal.AvailablePortJUnitTest > testWildcardAddressBound FAILED
    java.lang.AssertionError
        at org.junit.Assert.fail(Assert.java:86)
        at org.junit.Assert.assertTrue(Assert.java:41)
        at org.junit.Assert.assertFalse(Assert.java:64)
        at org.junit.Assert.assertFalse(Assert.java:74)
        at com.gemstone.gemfire.internal.AvailablePortJUnitTest.testWildcardAddressBound(AvailablePortJUnitTest.java:70)

1453 tests completed, 1 failed, 35 skipped

Anybody else encountering this issue?

-Nitin

Mac OSX 10.11.1; JDK 1.8.0_51

________________________________

Re: Failed test on latest develop branch

Posted by William Markito <wm...@pivotal.io>.
Just opened GEODE-593 and GEODE-592 with failures I've seen so far during
local build/test process.

--

William Markito Oliveira
-- For questions about Apache Geode, please write to

Re: Failed test on latest develop branch

Posted by Anthony Baker <ab...@pivotal.io>.

Posted by Dan Smith <ds...@pivotal.io>.