Posted to user@couchdb.apache.org by Kenny Stone <ks...@connamara.com> on 2010/07/13 02:17:51 UTC

OTP Couch

Any examples of embedding Couch in an OTP application?  I don't see an app
file.  Is this difficult?

I need high performance and have an existing application.

I found this <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COUCHDB-216> thread
marked 'major' from a year and a half ago...

--
Kenny Stone
Connamara Systems, LLC

Re: OTP Couch

Posted by Paul Davis <pa...@gmail.com>.
Cool. My only other advice would be to throw something heavy at the
cloudant guys to see if they have any suggestions. I know they run a
heavy Erlang stack with this sort of integration and I'm pretty sure
it should work with a bit of elbow grease but I don't have any
experience with gotchyas from that point of view.

HTH,
Paul Davis

Re: OTP Couch

Posted by Kenny Stone <ks...@connamara.com>.