Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Je...@nlgroup.ca on 2002/04/01 23:02:12 UTC

Struts and Tapestry

I done a search in this list and it did not bring up any old debates :)

It seems like a neat framework.   I am still a new struts user , so I would like
to ask what some of the technical reason for using Struts over Tapestry?.

Struts fits in very well with our company because we have an existing JSP app
and Struts seems like a natural progression from where we are and we are able to
do it one piece at a time.

I like struts myself but I know there will be a debate here at the office so any
information would be appreciated.