Posted to j-dev@xerces.apache.org by Andy Clark <an...@apache.org> on 2001/03/28 01:13:26 UTC

[Xerces2] PowerPoint 2000 Presentation

On Saturday, April 7, I am giving a short talk at the XML
Developer's Day here in Tokyo. The subject of the talk is
primarilly focused on Xerces2 design and architecture but
there is also a little bit of Xerces history and details
about Xerces 1.x.

There's not a lot of detail but it does give an overview
of why Xerces2 is being developed, what it looks like,
and what kinds of things you can do with it (various
parser configurations, etc).

I am posting my slides to the mailing list since I figured
that it would be useful for new developers in the Xerces
community to get an idea of how this stuff comes together
(or will come together). Enjoy! :)