Posted to dev@shindig.apache.org by ja...@gmail.com on 2010/06/04 21:05:21 UTC

Re: HttpResponse.getAndUpdateEncoding() barf with ArrayOutOfBoundsException upon empty header Content-Ty (issue196053)

ping.  Has this been submitted?  If so, can we close out this review.

http://codereview.appspot.com/196053/show

Re: HttpResponse.getAndUpdateEncoding() barf with ArrayOutOfBoundsException upon empty header Content-Ty (issue196053)

Posted by Paul Lindner <pl...@linkedin.com>.
patch was checked in:

commit e8b78142d5a712c875e4f9390b757eec1e39a6db
Author: Paul Lindner <li...@apache.org>
Date:   Fri Jan 29 02:04:35 2010 +0000

    SHINDIG-1275 | Patch from Michael Hermanto |
HttpResponse.getAndUpdateEncoding() barf with ArrayOutOfBoundsException upon
empty header Content-Type

    git-svn-id:
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/shindig/trunk@90434113f79535-47bb-0310-9956-ffa450edef68