Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Yoshikazu Nojima <ma...@ynojima.net> on 2014/07/09 22:12:23 UTC

Live migration failed on 4.4 branch with KVM hypervisor

Hi,

I made a new blocker ticket for 4.4 branch.
"Live migration failed on 4.4 branch with KVM hypervisor".

Since this is a regression, I filed as a blocker.

Regards,
Noji

Re: Live migration failed on 4.4 branch with KVM hypervisor

Posted by Yoshikazu Nojima <ma...@ynojima.net>.
It seems I faced this issue, which is not related to CloudStack.
https://pthree.org/2012/06/15/libvirt-tyan-motherboards-and-uuid/

I will close the ticket.

Regards,
Noji