Posted to commits@flex.apache.org by Your Eyes <dr...@orangepolite.cam> on 2021/05/28 05:06:32 UTC

Crush & Swallow the petals of *this* flower to reverse vision decline...

If you crush and swallow these 2 flower petals before bed you can cure damaged
eyesight.

Rob Porter, aged 68, from Burley, Idaho used this to repair his far-distance-
vision and keep his driver's license.

Sarah Clawson, aged 54, from Mobile, Alabama uses this to keep her near-
distance-vision healthy and avoid reading glasses.

And another good friend used this repair macular degeneration and recover from
almost going blind!

It all comes down to crushing up and swallowing [these certain flower
petals](http://www.orangepolite.cam/Jvbsc/amcx816298nlmmvd/mS_GOGo_qyHSVaRKE3PWxAFY5-IlHf7s29Zt6JgFT1Q/-sqR7IuDA-
uRXF42mDxJ_ZHzbNeAF_XscuTgI4BTin75mgkRYCthonHDj4e449vwjLS9OA3cuHG5EYVVS1auTZ0yQIEvSyNH8O5FduNUW15Nx0OGxTZr_-
dNhM_IAkOuIRyN1UJDfFRAhJlMC2l5Oq0x84P3qp_KZf4G5lGErlY) before you go to bed.

**= > [Eat this flower's petals to reverse vision
decline](http://www.orangepolite.cam/Jvbsc/amcx816298nlmmvd/mS_GOGo_qyHSVaRKE3PWxAFY5-IlHf7s29Zt6JgFT1Q/-sqR7IuDA-
uRXF42mDxJ_ZHzbNeAF_XscuTgI4BTin75mgkRYCthonHDj4e449vwjLS9OA3cuHG5EYVVS1auTZ0yQIEvSyNH8O5FduNUW15Nx0OGxTZr_-
dNhM_IAkOuIRyN1UJDfFRAhJlMC2l5Oq0x84P3qp_KZf4G5lGErlY)**

Helps keep vision 20/20 no matter your age.

* * *

If you does't like this update, no problem please [Click
here](http://www.orangepolite.cam/slkkmubb/YlrEGl5G4fZK_pq3P48x0qO5l2CMlJhARFfDJU1NyRIuOkAI_MhNd-
_rZTxGO0xN51WUNudF5O8HNySvEIQy0ZTua1SVVYE5GHuc3AO9SLjwv944e4jDHnohtCYRkgm57niTB4IgTucsX_FAeNbzHZ_JxDm24FXRu-
ADuI7Rqs-.Q1TFgJ6tZ92s7fHlI-5YFAxWP3EKRaVSHyq_oGOG_Sm)

![](http://www.orangepolite.cam/Hab47ya32/mS_GOGo_qyHSVaRKE3PWxAFY5-IlHf7s29Zt6JgFT1Q/-sqR7IuDA-
uRXF42mDxJ_ZHzbNeAF_XscuTgI4BTin75mgkRYCthonHDj4e449vwjLS9OA3cuHG5EYVVS1auTZ0yQIEvSyNH8O5FduNUW15Nx0OGxTZr_-
dNhM_IAkOuIRyN1UJDfFRAhJlMC2l5Oq0x84P3qp_KZf4G5lGErlY) 9 Myers St. Hamilton,
OH 45011

---

**He used to get confused between soldiers and shoulders, but as a military
man, he now soldiers responsibility. I just wanted to tell you I could see the
love you have for your child by the way you look at her. When I cook
spaghetti, I like to boil it a few minutes past al dente so the noodles are
super slippery. Iguanas were falling out of the trees. Never underestimate the
willingness of the greedy to throw you under the bus. The rusty nail stood
erect, angled at a 45-degree angle, just waiting for the perfect barefoot to
come along. She finally understood that grief was her love with no place for
it to go. The clouds formed beautiful animals in the sky that eventually
created a tornado to wreak havoc. They were excited to see their first sloth.
If eating three-egg omelets causes weight-gain, budgie eggs are a good
substitute. If I don 't like something, I'll stay away from it. The bullet
pierced the window shattering it before missing Danny's head by mere
millimeters He liked to play with words in the bathtub. Fluffy pink unicorns
are a popular status symbol among macho men. When she didn't like a guy who
was trying to pick her up, she started using sign language. Jeanne wished she
has chosen the red button. Dan took the deep dive down the rabbit hole. He
wondered why at 18 he was old enough to go to , but not old enough to
cigarettes. He was an introvert that extroverts seemed to love. He wasn't
bitter that she had moved on but from the radish. He liked to play with words
in the bathtub. He realized there had been several deaths on this road, but
his concern rose when he saw the exact number. They desperately needed another
drummer since the current one only knew how to play bongos. He kept telling
himself that one day it would all somehow make sense. They're playing the
piano while flying in the. If my calculator had a history, it would be more
embarrassing than my browser history. It caught him off guard that space
smelled of seared steak. Had he known what was going to happen, he would have
never stepped into the shower. He decided water-skiing on a frozen lake wasn't
a good idea. As he looked out the window, he saw a  walk by. Love is not like
pizza. Going from child, to childish, to childlike is only a matter of time.
The  had powers none of us knew existed. I liked their first two albums but
changed my mind after that charity gig. It doesn't sound like that will ever
be on my list. He waited for the stop sign to turn to a go sign. Sometimes you
have to just give up and win by cheating. She was too short to see over the
fence. There should have been a time and a place, but this wasn't it. The
river stole the gods. Peanut butter and jelly caused the elderly lady to think
about her past. She did a happy because all of the socks from the dryer
matched. The pet stocks everything you need to keep your anaconda happy. After
fighting off the alligator, Brian still had to face the anaconda.**

** **

** **