Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Geoff Callender <ge...@gmail.com> on 2012/09/02 11:29:09 UTC

Re: Tapestry 5.3.5

It looks like Zone "highlight" has stopped working, and zone "slidedown" and "slideup" fail altogether (javascript error).

It looks like it's caused by the upgrade to prototype 1.7.1.  I've logged it in https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TAP5-1989 .

Geoff

Fwd: Tapestry 5.3.5

Posted by Geoff Callender <ge...@gmail.com>.
This bug messes up too many examples in JumpStart, so I won't be releasing a JumpStart for Tapestry 5.3.5.

Re: Tapestry 5.3.5

Posted by Geoff Callender <ge...@gmail.com>.