Posted to dev@ode.apache.org by Milinda Pathirage <mi...@gmail.com> on 2008/08/19 06:28:01 UTC

ODE Instance Management API listEvents operation parameters

Hi all,
I need help on using listEvents operation available in Instance Management
API. How can I filter events and instances? I don't find any docs about
these filters. If I want to list most recent 10 events for all the instances
how can I do that.

Thanks in advance,
Milinda
--
http://mpathirage.com
http://wso2.org "Oxygen for Web Service Developers"

Re: ODE Instance Management API listEvents operation parameters

Posted by Milinda Pathirage <mi...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for your reply.

Milinda

Posted by Matthieu Riou <ma...@offthelip.org>.
On Tue, Aug 19, 2008 at 10:46 AM, Milinda Pathirage <
milinda.pathirage@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Matthieu,
>
> I can't find anything related to event filtering in that document. I
> understand how instance filtering works. But I need to know about the event
> filtering. Basically what I want to get is all the events happen recently
> without filtering out any event.

Ah yes sorry, this one isn't documented as it's more recent than the spec.
Basically you can use any filter available for instances plus a 'type' and a

Posted by Milinda Pathirage <mi...@gmail.com>.
Hi Matthieu,

Posted by Matthieu Riou <ma...@offthelip.org>.