Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Ben Laurie <be...@gonzo.ben.algroup.co.uk> on 1995/12/07 12:19:36 UTC

Voting Results

Results for the vote on the version split:

Ben     +1
Brian   +1
Alexei  +1
Randy   +1
Aram    +1

The vote is therefore carried. Apache will split into two versions, 1.0.x, and
1.1<letter><number>. As I mentioned before, my preference is for 'b' as the
letter (unless we use 'p' for patchlevel).

The next issue to be decided is whether we use CVS to maintain Apache. I
suggest we start experimenting before making any further decisions. I am
setting up a CVS system here, I'll report on progress. For now, continuing
with the patch and vote system will have to do...

Cheers,

Ben.

London, England.