Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Siegfried Heintze <in...@signitek.com> on 2006/04/14 16:08:12 UTC

[users@httpd] How to populate MSAccess Database while Apache HTTPD Queries it?

Sorry if this appears twice. When I did not see it echo I sent it again

Posted by Siegfried Heintze <in...@signitek.com>.
Yikes! I'm running as the SYSTEM account according to a little program I
wrote that prints out
System.Security.Principal.WindowsIdentity.GetCurrent().Name using the cli.
This looks like a security threat. Can I change this so the web server is
running in a less privledged account?

Sieg

  _____

Posted by Garry Taylor <gi...@gbdesign.net>.