Posted to nmaven-dev@incubator.apache.org by Wendy Smoak <ws...@gmail.com> on 2007/11/26 00:40:34 UTC

Deploying artifacts

According to the docs there is a different deploy plugin for nmaven:
http://incubator.apache.org/nmaven/plugins/maven-deploy-plugin/usage.html

I notice that the compile plugin is configured in the pom.xml file in
a project created from the dotnet-simple archetype, but not the deploy
plugin.  Does it need to be?

(I'm using an NMaven build from Nov 7th.)

Wendy

Re: Deploying artifacts

Posted by Shane Isbell <sh...@gmail.com>.
On Nov 25, 2007 4:50 PM, Shane Isbell <sh...@gmail.com> wrote:

> No, you don't need to add the deploy plugin into the pom. Deploy has
> already been included within the lifecycle of the .NET builds (actually the
> deploy phase executes the
> org.apache.maven.dotnet.plugins:maven-repository-plugin:convert-artifact ,
> which puts converts from the GAC style repository format to the default
> maven one and then executes normal install plugin).

or rather executes the normal deploy plugin

Re: Deploying artifacts

Posted by Shane Isbell <sh...@gmail.com>.