Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Sailaja Mada <sa...@citrix.com> on 2013/04/02 10:20:37 UTC

[ACS42][QA] Host level scope while adding Primary storage

Hi,

With 4.2,  I see that primary storage scope is defined @ host level along with Cluster and Zone-wide .

I am aware of Zone-wide primary storage. Can some one point me about host level primary storage ?

Thanks,
Sailaja.M

Re: [ACS42][QA] Host level scope while adding Primary storage

Posted by Ahmad Emneina <ae...@gmail.com>.
just make sure to enable local storage when defining the zone, then each
host that gets added will add its local storage as a potential volume
destination.

Posted by Srikanteswararao Talluri <sr...@citrix.com>.

Posted by Srikanteswararao Talluri <sr...@citrix.com>.

Posted by Sateesh Chodapuneedi <sa...@citrix.com>.
Primary storage scoped at host level is local storage.

Regards,
Sateesh