Posted to dev@netbeans.apache.org by Geertjan Wielenga <ge...@apache.org> on 2020/01/07 11:26:49 UTC

Re: [Lazy Consensus] Shifting release timeline by a month for Apache NetBeans 11.3 and upcoming

Hi Eric,

Can you update this to reflect the updated release timeline?

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/NETBEANS/Release+Schedule

Thanks,

Gj

Posted by Laszlo Kishalmi <la...@gmail.com>.
I agree with the one month shift, if that counts.

I guess it does mean that the feature freeze for 11.3 is on next week.

Posted by Geertjan Wielenga <ge...@apache.org>.

Posted by Neil C Smith <ne...@apache.org>.

Posted by Eric Barboni <sk...@apache.org>.
Hi,
 I will update, just no more sure but this is only for <version>.3 part, others .0 .1 .2 remains at the same schedule.

Best Regards
Eric

And Happy new year to all Apache NetBeans community