Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Fernando Cesar da Silva <fs...@synchro.com.br> on 2013/06/12 23:08:31 UTC

wsdl2java -ap parameter not working

Hi,

I have to generate a WS client from a WSDL with 2 different ports, I would
like to work with only one class that has the operations from both ports.

I have tried the -ap parameter but the generated class has operations from
only one port.

My command line looks like the following:

D:\axis2-1.6.1\bin>wsdl2java.bat -uri ServicesNfsePronimProducao.wsdl -p
xx.xxx.xxxxx.service.impl.pronim -s -ap

How can I achieve this?

Regards,

Fernando Cesar

RE: wsdl2java -ap parameter not working

Posted by Martin Gainty <mg...@hotmail.com>.
Boa Noite Fernando

all-ports

Obrigado!

Martin Gainty
Por favor, não alterar ou interromper essa transmissão

From: fsilva@synchro.com.br
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
CC: crystian.guirau@synchro.com.br; lucas.santos@synchro.com.br; thiago.guariento@synchro.com.br
Subject: wsdl2java -ap parameter not working
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2013 18:08:31 -0300

Posted by robert lazarski <ro...@gmail.com>.
On Wed, Jun 12, 2013 at 6:08 PM, Fernando Cesar da Silva
<fs...@synchro.com.br> wrote:
> Hi,
>

> I have to generate a WS client from a WSDL with 2 different ports, I would
> like to work with only one class that has the operations from both ports.
>

> I have tried the –ap parameter but the generated class has operations from
> only one port.
>

> My command line looks like the following:
>
> D:\axis2-1.6.1\bin>wsdl2java.bat -uri ServicesNfsePronimProducao.wsdl -p
> xx.xxx.xxxxx.service.impl.pronim -s –ap
>

> How can I achieve this?
>

> Regards,
>
> Fernando Cesar

Not sure if you mean <wsdl:port> or http://ip:port ... but anyways
from your axis2 client stub you can get a reference to the
ServiceClient, OperationClient, and Options classes that can override
many things at run time.

I also notice that "–ap" and "-s" seem to use a hyphen and a minus
sign, the latter being correct.

- R