Posted to users@zeppelin.apache.org by on <sc...@web.de> on 2016/01/08 08:56:50 UTC

Change http root

Hi,

is it possible to change Zeppelin's HTTP-ROOT, so that it runs, e.g.,
under http://localhost:80/zeppelin/#/?

Thanks and best regards,
on

Re: Change http root

Posted by Eric Charles <er...@apache.org>.
I built from source, copied
zeppelin-distribution/target/zeppelin-0.6.0-incubating-SNAPSHOT.tar.gz
to another folder, decompressed the tar.gz and launched with
ZEPPELIN_SERVER_CONTEXT_PATH=/zeppelin ./bin/zeppelin.sh

WEB application was then accessible on http://localhost:8080/zeppelin/#/

I think we are good and we don't need any further change.

Re: Change http root

Posted by Eric Charles <er...@apache.org>.

Re: Change http root

Posted by on <sc...@web.de>.