Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by Shivam Sharma <28...@gmail.com> on 2017/12/26 08:29:29 UTC

Need to restart flink job on yarn as supervisord does

Hi,

My Flink job fails due to external activity like when Kafka goes down. I
want to restart my Flink job after certain time interval.

*I need to know best practices in this. How to restart Flink job
automatically.*

Thanks

--
Shivam Sharma
Data Engineer @ Goibibo

Re: Need to restart flink job on yarn as supervisord does

Posted by Till Rohrmann <tr...@apache.org>.
Hi Shivam,

could you elaborate a little bit on the OutOfMemory issue you're observing?
Maybe you could provide the logs.

Cheers,
Till

Posted by Shivam Sharma <28...@gmail.com>.