Posted to dev@tvm.apache.org by Egor Churaev <ec...@apache.org> on 2022/11/17 20:55:17 UTC

Greetings to TVM developers

Hello everyone!

My name is Egor and I have got an offer to be a new commiter in TVM. I'm
proud to have such offer and it is honor to me to work together with all
of you.
I just want to say hello to all of you and add a couple of words about
myself.
I have been working at Deelvin Solutions Inc. for two years. Our company
made solid contribution to improving TVM in different areas such as iOS
support, GPU and CPU performance optimization and some others. Before
Deelvin I have worked in several projects (the last one was Intel OpenCL
CPU compiler) at Intel corporation and one other company which produced
their own stereo cameras and was specialized on providing video analysis
for retailers. More perceptible contributions to TVM I've made when I
had worked on the improving Metal and OpenCL runtimes. I would like to
continue hard-working and bring benefit also in other different areas of
TVM.
I'm happy to work with all of you on improving TVM and thank you for the
given trust and recognition to my contribution.

--
Best regards,
Egor Churaev

Re: Greetings to TVM developers

Posted by Marcia Wilbur <mw...@asu.edu>.
Hi! Welcome? I was at Intel in aipg and iotg working on openvino stuff, Dev
cloud, the Myriad accelerator and migrating NCS to ncs2. Great to have
another Intel alum here!