Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by prantor <pr...@yahoo.com> on 2007/03/01 06:35:47 UTC

Re: [Solved] How to Set fixed lenght for tobago tag

ok, I want to desing a form that has some text field which length are 3,7 etc
and some length is 45, 60 etc.
so how can i desin form for various text field. i dont want that they has
same size of view.

Posted by Volker Weber <v....@inexso.de>.
HI,

ok, this is another thing. Setting another value to 'fixed' woud
affect all tc:in int the app.
What you want is having tc:in (tx:in is a macro) of differend sizes.

the tx:in is a shortcut for:
<tc:panel>
  <f:facet name="layout">
    <tc:gridLayout colums="fixed;1*/>
  </f:facet>
  <tc:label value="$label" for="@auto"/>
  <tc:in ... />
<tc:panel>

where the '$label' in tc:label is replaced by the label attribure of
the tx:in, all other attributes are set at tc:in.

to get a text input with size of 30px instead of the default full
layout size you can use this:
<tc:panel>
  <f:facet name="layout">
    <tc:gridLayout colums="fixed;30px;1*/>