Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Pardeep Kadian <Pa...@symphonysv.com> on 2008/12/01 12:18:41 UTC

Tuscany Native specs.

Hi,

 I just want to have idea if anyone can help me to get information on
the latest release of Java VS Last Release of C++.

Is there a major functional difference in java version of latest compare
to last version of Native (C++).

Thanks in advance.

I want to use C++ , but curious to know why there is no release of NATIV
from so long. Is there any available specs which we can look into and
enhance Tuscany c++.

Regards,

Pardeep Kadian.

Mobile : +91-9008091219.

"This email and any files transmitted with it contain confidential, proprietary,
privileged information of Symphony Services Corp (India) Pvt. Ltd. and are intended
solely for the use of the recipient/s to whom it is addressed. Any unauthorized
notifying, copying or distributing of this e-mail, directly or indirectly, and the
contents therein in full or part is prohibited by any entity who is not a recipient.
Any email received inadvertently or by mistake should be deleted by the entity who
is not a recipient thereof. You may be pleased to notify the sender immediately by
email and the email should be deleted from your system".

Re: Tuscany Native specs.

Posted by haleh mahbod <hm...@gmail.com>.
The read me file for the native relase says:

Tuscany SCA C++ provides a runtime implementation for the for the Service
Component Architecture 0.96 Assembly specification and the 0.95 C++ Client &
Implementation Model specification, written in C++ and will currently
support C++, Python and Ruby component implementation types.

Tuscany Java supports 1.0 specifications plus.

RE: Tuscany Native specs.

Re: Tuscany Native specs.

Posted by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com>.