Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Matt Hogstrom <ma...@hogstrom.org> on 2007/03/30 20:26:03 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Dain Sundstrom is the newest member of the Geronimo PMC

The Apache Geronimo PMC is pleased to announce that Dain Sundstrom
has accepted an invitation to join the PMC.

Nuf 'said.

Welcome :-0

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Dain Sundstrom is the newest member of the Geronimo PMC

Posted by John Sisson <jr...@gmail.com>.
Great to see you back Dain.  Congrats!

John

Posted by David Jencks <da...@yahoo.com>.
Welcome back!

david jencks

Posted by Rick McGuire <ri...@gmail.com>.
Awesome!

Posted by "Christopher M. Cardona" <ch...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Dain !!

chris

Posted by Kanchana Welagedara <ka...@opensource.lk>.
Hi Dain

Congratulation!

cheers!
Kanchana

Posted by Paul McMahan <pa...@gmail.com>.
AWESOME.  Congrats Dain!

Best wishes,
Paul

Posted by Kevan Miller <ke...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Dain!

--kevan

Posted by Donald Woods <dr...@yahoo.com>.
Congrats!

-Donald

Posted by Jeff Genender <jg...@apache.org>.
Congrats!

Posted by "Alan D. Cabrera" <li...@toolazydogs.com>.
Welcome aboard!

Regards,
Alan

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Dain !

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Dain Sundstrom is the newest member of the Geronimo PMC

Posted by Manu George <ma...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Dain

Posted by Lasantha Ranaweera <la...@opensource.lk>.
Congrats Dain.
Lasantha

Posted by Hernan Cunico <hc...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Dain!!!

Cheers!
Hernan

Posted by Joe Bohn <jo...@earthlink.net>.
Congrats Dain!

Joe

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.
Congrats!!

Posted by Gianny Damour <gi...@optusnet.com.au>.

Posted by Christopher Blythe <cj...@gmail.com>.
Dain... congrats!!!

Posted by Sachin Patel <sp...@gmail.com>.
congrats!

-sachin

Posted by Rakesh Midha <mi...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations!!!

Posted by Jacek Laskowski <ja...@laskowski.net.pl>.

--
Jacek Laskowski
http://www.JacekLaskowski.pl

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Dain Sundstrom is the newest member of the Geronimo PMC

Posted by David Blevins <da...@visi.com>.
Welcome back!

-David

Posted by Anita Kulshreshtha <a_...@yahoo.com>.
Congratulations Dain!!!

Anita

--- Matt Hogstrom <ma...@hogstrom.org> wrote:

> The Apache Geronimo PMC is pleased to announce that Dain Sundstrom
> has accepted an invitation to join the PMC.
>
> Nuf 'said.
>
> Welcome :-0

The fish are biting.