Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Milan Milanovic <mi...@yahoo.com> on 2008/07/24 16:28:28 UTC

[s2] How to force validation to combobox field

Hi,

does anyone know how I can force user to choose value from a combo box by
using S2 validation ?
Now, when he submit the form combobox is empty and the next time when he
submit error my occur if he don't choose anything from combox box.

--
Thx, Milan

Re: [s2] How to force validation to combobox field

Posted by Laurie Harper <la...@holoweb.net>.
No, it isn't. A 'combobox' results in a request parameter just like any
other input. It can be validated in the same way as any other input.

L.

Posted by Milan Milanovic <mi...@yahoo.com>.