Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Mitch Arends <mj...@us.ibm.com> on 2004/09/09 14:47:24 UTC

Testing Subvesrion 1.1 RC2

I'm moving our test SVN system to SVN 1.1 rc2, but am having issues with
getting Apache to load the mod_davg_svn module. The version of Apache
that I have installed is 2.0.49, but I haven't found anywhere in the
documentation that says 2.0.50 is required for SVN 1.1 rc2. I am running
on Windows Server 2000. Any help would be appreciated.

Re: Testing Subvesrion 1.1 RC2

Posted by Mitch Arends <mj...@us.ibm.com>.
Thanks to everyone for help on this problem. What I found after some
more testing is that in a Windows environment using SVN 1.1 rc2 I had to
create a user account and run the Apache service using that. For
whatever reason I can no longer use system account to run Apache. I'll
wait to see what happens after the GA of 1.1.

Posted by Arild Fines <ar...@broadpark.no>.
Mitch Arends wrote:
> I had tried copying the .dll's to the right paths but i didn't know
> about the dependency walker tool. I actually copied all of the
> dependent
> files to both the apache2\bin and apache2\modules directory and I
> still receive the same error messages.

Did Dependency Walker tell you anything when you ran it on mod_dav_svn.so?
Do you see the same behavior when you run apache.exe from the command
line(as opposed to running Apache as a service?)

--
Arild

AnkhSVN: http://ankhsvn.tigris.org
Blog: http://ankhsvn.com/blog
IRC: irc://irc.freenode.net/ankhsvn

"Weaseling out of things is good. It's what separates us from the other
animals....except weasels." -- Homer Simpson

Re: Testing Subvesrion 1.1 RC2

Posted by Mitch Arends <mj...@us.ibm.com>.

Posted by Mitch Arends <mj...@us.ibm.com>.
Definitely could be a problem with the wrong versions of components but
I wish I knew what the required versions of each of the different apps
involved are. Right now in my environment I'm using Apache 2.0.50, SVN
1.1 RC 2 and OpenSSL 0.9.7d.

Posted by Arild Fines <ar...@broadpark.no>.

Posted by Mitch Arends <mj...@us.ibm.com>.

Posted by bruce <be...@earthlink.net>.