Posted to dev@rya.apache.org by "Aaron D. Mihalik" <aa...@gmail.com> on 2016/04/06 12:49:10 UTC

Re: Work on populate website for Rya RYA-42

Yeah. Googling for "ostrich clipart" or "ostrich drawing" turns up a lot of
good ideas too.

Posted by Adina Crainiceanu <ad...@usna.edu>.
Thanks. I changed the project name to Apache Rya (incubating).

Thanks,
Adina

--
Dr. Adina Crainiceanu
http://www.usna.edu/Users/cs/adina/

RE: Work on populate website for Rya RYA-42

Posted by "Lotts, David" <Da...@parsons.com>.

Posted by Josh Elser <jo...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Adina Crainiceanu <ad...@usna.edu>.