Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by Shannon Lal <sl...@hotmail.com> on 2002/11/26 19:30:03 UTC

Minor update to documentation

Hello All,
I am a semi-newbie(currently being using SOAP for a couple of months) and
had some problems understanding how the SOAP Exception class worked. After
going through the source I was able to understand what all the attributes
where for.  To avoid other newbie�s to have to go to the same trouble, I
added some comments to the SOAPException class.  Scott Nichol told that I
could submit the changes and someone, with write access, might be able to
submit them.  I have included the original, the minor changes (i.e only
comments) and a diff on both files.

Thanks in advance.

Re: Minor update to documentation

Posted by Scott Nichol <sn...@scottnichol.com>.
Shannon,

Thank you for the contribution.  I have committed the changes to CVS.

For future contributions, please submit a diff against the latest
version of the code, either by downloading the nightly source drop
(under http://cvs.apache.org/dist/soap/nightly/) or diffing against the
CVS sources.

Instructions for submitting patches are at
http://xml.apache.org/source.html#N10055.  Instructions for accessing
the CVS repository are at http://xml.apache.org/cvs.html.

Scott Nichol

<ma...@xml.apache.org>