Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Filip Maj <ma...@gmail.com> on 2017/05/03 00:02:23 UTC

[VOTE] 6.2.3 Android release

Please review and vote on this 6.2.3 Android Release by replying to
this email (and keep discussion on the DISCUSS thread - am
piggy-backing on the 6.2.2 release DISCUSS thread)

Release issue: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CB-12746

The archive has been published to
dist/dev: https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/cordova/CB-12746

The package was published from its corresponding git tag:
    cordova-android: 6.2.3 (c0df73c3)

Note that you can test it out via:

    cordova platform add https://github.com/apache/cordova-android#6.2.3

Upon a successful vote I will upload the archive to dist/, publish it
to npm, and post the blog post.

I have also sent a PR for the blog post related to this release -
reviews requested, please take a look:
https://github.com/apache/cordova-docs/pull/702

Voting guidelines:
https://github.com/apache/cordova-coho/blob/master/docs/release-voting.md

Voting will go on for a minimum of 48 hours.

I vote +1:
* Ran mobile spec on a real device, w/ latest plugin code.
* Ran mobile spec testing the new emulator-handling code, via `cordova
run --emulator`, w/ latest plugin code.
* Ensured can create a new project using cordova-cli, and run on both
device and emulator
* Ensured can use the bin/create script.
* Double-checked reported versions via `cordova/version` script.

Re: [VOTE] 6.2.3 Android release

Posted by Filip Maj <ma...@gmail.com>.
The vote has now closed. The results are:

Positive Binding Votes: 3
Filip Maj
Joe Bowser
Shazron Abdullah

The vote has passed.

Re: [VOTE] 6.2.3 Android release

Posted by Shazron <sh...@gmail.com>.
I vote +1:
* Ran coho audit-license-headers over the relevant repos

Re: [VOTE] 6.2.3 Android release

Posted by Joe Bowser <bo...@gmail.com>.
I vote +1