Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Jacek Laskowski <jl...@apache.org> on 2004/09/17 03:23:52 UTC

Started configuration org/apache/geronimo/Tomcat

Hi,

Just committed the files to the tomcat module that allow you to see
Catalina process running inside Apache Geronimo. It's not at all
functional as Catalina isn't able to find its configuration file, but
worth to try out the org/apache/geronimo/Tomcat configuration.

See http://wiki.apache.org/geronimo/Tomcat for some additional information.

Once built, run Tomcat via the following command:

$ java -jar bin/server.jar org/apache/geronimo/Tomcat
02:37:48,934 INFO  [ConfigurationManagerImpl] Loaded Configuration
geronimo.config:name="org/apache/geronimo/Tomcat"
02:37:49,094 INFO  [Configuration] Started configuration
org/apache/geronimo/Tomcat
Can't load server.xml
02:37:49,465 INFO  [Catalina] Server startup in 0 ms
02:37:49,465 INFO  [Daemon] Server startup completed

Have fun!

Dobranoc,
Jacek

Re: Started configuration org/apache/geronimo/Tomcat

Posted by anita kulshreshtha <a_...@yahoo.com>.
Dain
    I use Tortoisesvn. It is integrated into windows
explorer. I doubt it will do anything like unix! You
are right. The newer files do not have \r.  The files
that existed in cvs still have \r, \n. My system is
happy with that.

Thanks
Anita

--- Dain Sundstrom <ds...@gluecode.com> wrote:

> I just double checked on my machine and all of the
> files have only a \n
> line terminator.  Maybe you have subversion setup to
> use unix line
> endings on your windows box.
>
> BTW here is the command I used to check
>
> od -c

modules/client-builder/src/java/org/apache/geronimo/client/builder/

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail

Re: Started configuration org/apache/geronimo/Tomcat

Posted by Dain Sundstrom <ds...@gluecode.com>.

Posted by anita kulshreshtha <a_...@yahoo.com>.
Hi

http://vote.yahoo.com

Re: Started configuration org/apache/geronimo/Tomcat

Posted by Jacek Laskowski <jl...@apache.org>.

Posted by anita kulshreshtha <a_...@yahoo.com>.
Hi Jacek