Posted to dev@milagro.apache.org by Nick Kew <ni...@apache.org> on 2016/11/10 11:15:03 UTC

Re: Additional MILAGRO repos

On Thu, 2016-11-10 at 10:32 +0000, Tomasz Matecki wrote:
> Welcome,
>
> We need two additional repos for MILAGRO project:
>
> - crypto-optimized-c
> Repo with new refactored MIRACL crypto library

Are you saying that refactoring has taken place without
reference to this list or the existing repos?  If this
is to become an Apache project, such work should at the
very least be visible here!

> - OIDC-web-SDKs
> Repo for Open ID Connect web SDK\u2019s

Is that based on existing work?  Is anything visible
in public?  Does it relate to existing repos?

--
Nick Kew