Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Da...@SunGardEBS.com on 2007/07/08 05:28:16 UTC

Maven Release Plugin release:branch goal

Hi Everyone,

Is there anyway to tell the release plugin, when doing the branch goal,
the directory where to place the code in the branch.  For example the
plugin copies your code to the branches/<-DbranchName> directory.  I would
like it to place the code in the branches/<-DbranchName>/projectName
directory.  I tried using the tagBase option but that didn't  help.

Thanks,

David Williams
205-271-6159

Re: Maven Release Plugin release:branch goal

Posted by Da...@SunGardEBS.com.
Emmanuel,

I did try that and I got the directory doesn't exist message from SVN.
I'll run it again to be sure.

Thanks,

David

Emmanuel Venisse <em...@venisse.net>
07/09/2007 02:47 AM
Please respond to
"Maven Users List" <us...@maven.apache.org>

Maven Users List <us...@maven.apache.org>
cc

Subject
Re: Maven Release Plugin release:branch goal

Do you have tried with branchName=branchName/projectName ?

Emmanuel

DavidWilliams@SunGardEBS.com a écrit :
> Hi Everyone,
>
> Is there anyway to tell the release plugin, when doing the branch goal,
> the directory where to place the code in the branch.  For example the
> plugin copies your code to the branches/<-DbranchName> directory.  I
would
> like it to place the code in the branches/<-DbranchName>/projectName
> directory.  I tried using the tagBase option but that didn't  help.
>
> Thanks,
>
> David Williams
> 205-271-6159

CONFIDENTIALITY:  This email (including any attachments) may contain
disclosure or use is prohibited.  If you received this email in error,
please notify the sender and delete this email from your system.  Thank
you.

Re: Maven Release Plugin release:branch goal

Posted by Emmanuel Venisse <em...@venisse.net>.