Posted to dev@avalon.apache.org by Stephen McConnell <mc...@apache.org> on 2004/04/14 18:41:46 UTC

merlin 3.3 snapshot build now available

A snapshot build of the merlin 3.3 platform is now available at the
following location:

   http://www.dpml.net/merlin/distributions/3.3/snapshots/20040414/

Please note that all plugin versions have been updated as part of the
overall build version management framework. I update the avalon-util,
avalon-meta and merlin plugins please execute the following commands:

$ maven -DgroupId=avalon-util -DartifactId=avalon-util-plugin
-Dversion=1.0.dev-0 plugin:download
$ maven -DgroupId=avalon-meta -DartifactId=avalon-meta-plugin
-Dversion=1.4.dev-0 plugin:download
$ maven -DgroupId=merlin -DartifactId=merlin-plugin -Dversion=3.3.dev-0
plugin:download

Cheers, Stephen.

Re: merlin 3.3 snapshot build now available

Posted by Stephen McConnell <mc...@apache.org>.
Just posted a fresh build - no changes to the binary distribution but
the tutorials are updated (the prev version still had some entity
references which would have raised problems when working through the
tutorials).

http://www.dpml.net/merlin/distributions/3.3/snapshots/20040415/