Posted to dev@mina.apache.org by Niklas Gustavsson <ni...@protocol7.com> on 2009/07/20 15:13:01 UTC

[Vysper] Converting into modularized build

Hi

I'm going to move stuff around a bit in SVN to turn Vysper into a
modularized build. Might break things for some minutes. I've will let
you know when I'm done.

/niklas

Re: [Vysper] Converting into modularized build

Posted by Niklas Gustavsson <ni...@protocol7.com>.
On Tue, Jul 21, 2009 at 12:57 PM, Bernd Fondermann<bf...@brainlounge.de> wrote:
> A problem (I had before the split with mvn already) when starting the
> server are missing excluded dependencies. This is fixed by removing
> [snip]

Fixed now. For now, if you want to run mvn test for the entire
project, we're running into this bug
http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MNG-2045. So, until I figure out how
to fix that, you have to run mvn install instead of mvn test.

Otherwise, spec compliance and pubsub is now broken out of core into
it's own module.

Posted by Bernd Fondermann <bf...@brainlounge.de>.
A problem (I had before the split with mvn already) when starting the
server are missing excluded dependencies. This is fixed by removing

        <exclusions>
          <exclusion>
            <groupId>org.apache.jackrabbit</groupId>
            <artifactId>jackrabbit-text-extractors</artifactId>
          </exclusion>
          <exclusion>
            <groupId>org.apache.lucene</groupId>
            <artifactId>lucene-core</artifactId>
          </exclusion>
          <exclusion>
            <groupId>org.apache.derby</groupId>
            <artifactId>derby</artifactId>
          </exclusion>
        </exclusions>

from the parent pom.

Otherwise, everything seems working fine.

Great job! Thanks a lot, Niklas,

  Bernd

Posted by Niklas Gustavsson <ni...@protocol7.com>.