Posted to dev@bigtop.apache.org by Roman Shaposhnik <rv...@apache.org> on 2017/03/08 19:32:43 UTC

Bigtop on ARM64

Hi!

after re-enabling ARM64 slave we have quite a bit of failures:
    https://ci.bigtop.apache.org/job/Bigtop-trunk-packages/

I need volunteers to help me triage those if we want to keep
ARM64 as one of the supported platforms for the upcoming
releases.

Any takers?

I'm also CCing Ganesh in the hopes that somebody from Linaro
could help us here as well.

Thanks,
Roman.

Re: Bigtop on ARM64

Posted by Ganesh Raju <ga...@linaro.org>.
Roman,
I can volunteer myself for this. I can triage and get working on them.

Thanks,
Ganesh

--
IRC: ganeshraju@#linaro on irc.freenode.ne <http://irc.freenode.net/>t